Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Random Facts

1. I hope my Injinji socks help with the blisters from Wednesday’s run.  This is the first time that I’ve gotten blisters from my VFFs (been wearing them since last June), maybe I need a new pair.  Did you hear that Santa?
2. I gained an Acquisition mentor this week today.  Now I just need to figure out what I want to do God’s called me to do when I retire…I want to be ready long before these final 8 years are up!
3. I’m seriously thinking about re-starting (sometime in 2012) my efforts at Liberty to get my MAR/MDiv, see #2 above.
4. I can’t remember the last time I cleaned out my coffee mug at work…that should be a high priority before taking Christmas leave.
5. We are getting a about a 4% pay raise (before taxes) in 2012.  Dave Ramsey will be proud of where that pay raise is going.
6. I’m a bit surprised that after 2 VFF runs this week I have very little soreness…and my pace per mile has gone down a considerable amount!
7. I have the best wife and girls in the world, I can't wait to take a full week of leave to spend with them!
8. Best Christmas movie ever: National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation


Hope everyone is haveing a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment