Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Foot Growth Update

So yesterday, I went to the doc to see if they could determine the mutant adaptation that is growing on the arch of my left foot.  Unfortunately, she did not have a clue so she put in a referral to see a podiatrist so they could take a look.  She expected that it would need to be "cut out".  I am hoping they can do a better job than me because my attempts didn't resolve the situation.

I have an appointment next Wednesday to let the next doc look at it.  I expect I will have to make another appointment after that so they can try to fix it.  I have been told that it could take anywhere from two weeks to a month to schedule the "removal" if needed.  Once that happens, I should expect to be on a "waiver" preventing me from running for another two weeks. 

I guess it is time to start doing some P90-X workouts. 

One bit of good news is that I started the last class of my master's degree!  The bad news is that the next eight weeks will be spent in the basement office doing research and writing a paper.  I can not wait till it is over because 4-5 hours of sleep each night is starting to get really old!

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping all goes well (that you get the apt asap, and that you enjoy writing your paper)!!

    ReplyDelete