Monday, March 14, 2011

Stylish Awards


I just remembered that Mike at http://chronicalsofmikeinmotion.blogspot.com/ sent me this back in February. 
The award involves doing the following:


1. Make a post and link back to the person who tagged you with the award.2. Share 7 things about yourself.3. Award to 7 great bloggers.4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they've won.

7 Things about myself:
1.  If the job paid enough to support a wife and three daughters I would be either a bat boy or the grounds crew for the Atlanta Braves.  Sad to say but those are my dream jobs.

2.  I think excel spreadsheets are one of the coolest things invented.  I try to put everything in a spreadsheet just so I can mess around and learn new ways to reinvent the wheel.  Since I love running and I’m in a fantasy baseball league I’m never short of excuses.  

3.  I really enjoyed Disney world as a kid however, I enjoy it even more when we take the girls there.  Nothing beats watching your daughter’s face as Princess Belle hold her hand while walking in the park. 

4.  I have a tarnished driving record in Qatar.  According to them I was at fault in a automobile accident that resulted in a broken side mirror on a vehicle.  The real story is that I was turning in vehicles in preparation to go redeployment home.  This vehicle was driven by members of our aircrew and their chief was “too busy” to turn it in so I did it for him therefore I was forced to take blame.  I lost all respect of this CMSgt because he knew who broke the mirror but decided to act in ignorance of the situation.

5.  When we were living in Ohio, our dog got out without anybody knowing and unfortunately we never found her.  My oldest daughter thinks that I left the door open…I was in Texas at the time.  To this day she still asks God to forgive me for letting the dog get out.

6.  My high school counselor said I would never get into college.  I would love to see his reaction if I told him that I was about 10 weeks away from finishing my masters.  

7.  About 2 years ago I finally got the truck that I’ve been wanting.  I was pleased that it brought some testosterone to the family.  About 8 months later we had our 3rd girl.  Right now the back seat of the truck has three car seats and multiple princess coloring books.


Award to 7 great bloggers:
Aubrey Jane
Life on Daisy
It's a Wonderful Life
The Camouflage Flower
Running Ben
You Have Legs So Run
Seen and Heard

No comments:

Post a Comment