Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Worst Commute Ever!

This mornings commute to the slug lot was not as bad as I've experienced.  I left at 0620 and got to the lot around 0650, it took me thirty minutes to go 6 miles.  It was enough to make me complain...until I saw the video in the link provided below. After watching it I vowed never complain about my commute again (OK I will complain again but at least it will be to a lesser degree). 

I'm so glad that I don't have to suffer through this to get to my job: Worst Commute Ever!

2 comments:

  1. 1. this guy has a mother.
    2. He might even have a wife.
    3. He's up so stinkin' high that you can tell that the earth is round.
    4. His dad probably wanted him to be a pharmacist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy huh? My hands and feet were sweating while watching the video.

    ReplyDelete