Thursday, October 21, 2010

Three Things Thursday

  1. Another USAF PT test completed.  This was the first test with the new standards so the unknown was a bit unnerving however, the fact that my waist has not changed since April…even though I’ve lost weight.  Oh well, at least I don’t have to take the test for another 6 months.
  2. Today’s run was the first one in a couple weeks thanks to fighting the crud.  Since I haven’t hacked up a lung yet I will jump back into my running.  My date will Paula is still on my mind so there is plenty of motivation.
  3. I might even start running in my Vibrams now that I’ve got the test out of the way.  I was hesitant to run in them prior to the test because I’ve been told you need to start off real slow to let your body adjust to the new running gait.   

         Does anybody already run in these type of shoes?  If so let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment