Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Monday Mash (a day late)

This weekend + Monday was absolutely crazy busy.  We accomplished a couple things we had to do in the basement however, fighting the crud kept us from finishing everything.  I decided to heed some words (ah, blah, blah, bronchitis will end running for a long time, blah, blah, rest) and not run.  It really bugs me because I haven't been able to get in the groove on the weekends however, if I don't get over this last bit of sickness I will lose my consistency during the week.  I've got to keep looking forward to my next run rather than looking at the reasons that kept me to running.  This is another reason why I've set parameters in order to get the Forerunner 305 running watch.  I'm on track but I hate to lose miles for no reason.  I figure if I rest till Wednesday I'm golden...so as hard as it will be that what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment