Thursday, September 16, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. It’s official. I have to run it or I just wasted the entry. I signed up for the National Half Marathon on 26 Mar 11. It’s time to put my words into action. From now until Christmas I will be working on building my base mileage because on 1 Jan 11 I start the Hal Higdon’s Half Marathon Training Program.

2. My time management must improve now that I’m running this race. I’m thankful that I have a job where it is encouraged to take time out of your day to exercise. Learning from the last half marathon that I ran (2006) I have to run during the day. My body simply can’t keep up if I’m running at night after the girls have gone to bed. Between family, church, work, my school, Claire’s school sleep is no longer an option it is a necessity.

3. It’s a comforting to know that Michelle enjoyed her first MoPs meeting and that Claire and Madalynn. It feels great knowing that we found the church that God has called us to while we are in D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment