Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Meanderings

Half marathon training begins. Today marked the first day of base training for the upcoming ½ marathon. At this point it the complete 13.1 miles almost seems impossible as I’ve haven’t consistently ran in a long time so my endurance is really lacking. In between dry heaving because excessive drainage in my throat and having hard times breathing I ran my mileage allotted for the day. It feels good know that that I was done with my run before 08, now I won’t worry about trying to fit it in between family time and errands.

I must give huge props to M, my wonderful wife, as she let me get much needed rest after leaving work early on Friday.

No more hoarding...I hope. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to finishing our basement…I just hope it’s not an oncoming train being conducted by the building inspector. I hope to have the inspection completed this week so we can stop acting like hoarders actually clean out the garage!

It will be nice to have a “play room” for the girls and a MAN CAVE for me. The majority of my time spend in this man cave will be finishing school but it’s nice to have a place where I can dubbed a “pink free zone”. M and the girls are welcome to the man cave but they must follow the “man rules”. (Note to self: I must get a good list of man rules and have it framed)


No comments:

Post a Comment