Friday, September 17, 2010

Dr. Doofenshmirtz Strikes Again...

I’m excited by the fact that I’ve committed to the National Half Marathon. Even though I only got about 5 hours of sleep I was ready to get up and start running with a purpose. However, it appears that Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, yet again, has different plans as I woke up with a horrible headache and cold.

My new plan is to fight Doofenshmirtz’s evil ways with some meds so I can start running real soon. For extra motivation here is the course map for the race in March.


Has anybody run this course before, if so how bad are the hills?



2 comments:

  1. Get it going! I need to start running again! I have not run that race. hah hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying! I actually had to go home from work I was feeling so bad. This is one area where I want you to hold me accountable.

    ReplyDelete