Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mustache March Update

A few of you know that I'm participating in Mustache March. Here are picture updates:


This is the preferred look from the ladies in the house. Smooth to the touch with no stay whiskers. Claire will actually give an inspection to see if I missed any spots.


Michelle says it's going to be a long month. Claire keeps telling me that I forgot to save under my nose. Madalynn doesn't seem to care.


My attempts to inform the girls that this is what testosterone is like are being ignored. Michelle is happier that I trimmed the stache but still doesn't like it. Claire has made it quite clear that I need to shave. Madalynn curiously touched my upper lip but refused to do so again.

One step at a time,
Pritch
http://inaworldofpink.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment